Friday 13 December 2019

Christmas Message 2019

Wishing everybody a happy & wonderful Christmas / holiday season


For those who are parents who are not able to see their children through parental child abduction/parental alienation/retention, my heart goes out to you and empathise with the hurt that you will undoubtedly be feeling.

Also so much thought for those who are suffering the bereavement of their children through illness or accident. It must be such a very traumatic time and must hurt so much in particular on these key dates.

Please stay strong and try to enjoy the season as much as possible with the people around you that are important in your life.

If you know anybody that is going through a difficult time or is on their own, check in on them. Involve them where you can. These holidays are a celebration  but also additionally difficult for some. 

If you have your children / grandchildren with you this year, treasure every single moment with them. They will never be this age again.. You are very blessed..xx

Thank you to all who have stayed the distance, inspired me and helped me to stay focused and positive when I have needed it most. Also to the crazy loons I call friends and family who keep me smiling and of course to Michelle Clark who gives me so much love and support. 

I really can't put into words how much I appreciate you all. I'm blessed to have some amazing people around me.

Wishing my own daughter Aleyah a wonderful Christmas and pray that we are reunited very soon



Always loving you... Forever your dad..  One More Day Closer!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.