Tuesday 22 December 2015

Merry Christmas

Wishing everybody a happy & wonderful Christmas.

For those who are parents affected by parental child abduction or alienation and are not able to see their children, my heart goes out to you and empathise with the hurt that you will undoubtedly be feeling.
 
Please stay strong and try to enjoy the season as much as possible with the people around you who, in many cases, share your frustration with the system and really do care about you and your child(ren)!!

If you have your children with you this year, treasure every single moment with them. They will never be this age again.. You are very blessed..xx

Thank you to everybody that have stayed the distance, inspired me and helped me to stay focused and positive when inside I my heart has been shredded. Even more so with the sudden passing of my mother recently.. . For such a small lady, she had a huge heart and such great courage.. A true inspiration. She is missed so much.

I really can't put into words how much I appreciate all that have given so much love and support.
Love and best wishes!!! One Day Closer!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.