Saturday 26 December 2020

2020 Christmas Message



Another Xmas come and gone.. Once again, it hasn't been easy but thank you so much to all close to me who made a difficult time of year as enjoyable as was possible... In particular, Michelle, who really is my rock.




Thanks also to family and friends who I really do appreciate the messages of support and for the cards that include Aleyah even though she has been absent now for over 10 years.. I keep every single message for her so she will see for herself how much she is loved and missed xxxx

I hope my daughter Aleyah had a wonderful day despite the covid restrictions... I hope with all of my heart that 2021 will be our year to be reunited...

I pray that abducting/alienating parents (and families) are given a conscience and realise how wrong their behaviour is and put a stop to it for their children's sake!!

Thoughts with all good parents who are so wrongfully alienated and/or restricted from being with their children and of course to the children who are wrongfully stopped from being with a parent and one side of their family..

This madness won't go on forever.. Stay strong and don't be beaten.. whether it's tomorrow, in the near future or further in time, your children will need you so don't give up!

ALWAYS loving you Aleyah... FOREVER your Dad.. One more day closer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.