Saturday 5 September 2015

Day 13 - Figueruelas to El Sabinar

I found today one of the most difficult so far. There seemed to be a lot of very long roads and not much inbetween. 






I stopped for a little while in a village called Tauste where one of the local cafes made us feel welcome. 






I had my shadow to keep me company... lol
 





errrrr.... this kept circling me.... This made me feel quite uneasy...


Even more so when I saw his friends




There were a few nice views en route




 


When I eventually arrived in El Sabinar, It was the strangest of places. Not a person in sight... All cafes and bars closed... The silence was really deafening so we just found a place to pitch the tent... It goes without saying that there was no internet connection



That is now over 346 miles completed in 13 days for Walk Across Borders... 

Please remember the reasons why I am doing this...

1) To raise awareness of the issues surrounding parental child abduction and the impact on families and children

2) To raise awareness of parental alienation abuse and the impact on families and children

3) To raise awareness of the failures in family court and with authorities that seem to facilitate abduction, alienation and false allegations which are used as a heinous alienation tactic to remove target families completely from a childs life

4) To help the Reunite International UK charity who NEED the additional resources to effectively support families who are trying to cope with parental child abduction issues.. Over 17,000 calls went through their advice line in 2014.

5) To show that I would do whatever it takes to reunite my little girl with her paternal family. We love and miss her so much and have been doing everything we can to see her ... but I am STOPPED by the UK Family Courts from even discussing my daughter's case on public mediathrough publicity/gagging order

Thank you everybody once again for your amazing support... In particular, Michelle who has supported me and this walk so much from the day I announced that I was doing it..

One day closer x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.