Monday 5 October 2015

Day 43 - Woking to Brentford

I have seen some of the most amazing scenery throughout this walk and met some of the most amazing people and I would like to thank every single person who has given me the support and encouragement needed to complete this journey.

It is now almost at an end and I really hope that I have achieved some of the objectives I set out.
Today, we were joined by Larysa, David and Kristina for the inititial 10 miles. Alison also walked with me while Martin drove the support car.


This first 10 miles was completed at a relaxed pace which allowed us to chat about my experiences on the walk and the serious subjects of Parental Child Abduction and alienation. This pace also gave Larysa the opportunity to collect mushrooms.





We stopped at a little cafe in Weybridge for a sandwich and then carried on another few miles until they had to leave to get home. Thank you David and Larysa for buying lunch. and thanks also for sharing this day with me..

Following Weybridge, I continued alone as I headed to Brentford.
There ware once again some lovely places but also,I'm sad to say, a number of worrying people along the route who were actually quite intimidating (fueled up with alcohol)



After I had completed the day, Alison, Martin and I went for a meal which was lovely..
Unfortunately, Martin cant join us for day 44 for the last 10 miles into London but his help and support over the past few days have been really appreciated..



The distance walked on day 43 was 21.2 miles which makes the total to be 1071.5 miles (1725 km)
Day 44 takes me to the Royal Courts of Justice. I will be starting from Brentfod Railway Station at 10 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.