Wednesday 7 October 2015

Post walk thoughts

Well... A couple of days have passed since the end of Walk Across Borders. I have had some time to relax and reflect and it's been quite a roller coaster journey in many ways but also an amazing experience that I would do again tomorrow if I could.

I am staying with friends at the moment in UK who have been so fantastic to me and my family on a personal level at a times where I most needed it.. Thanks Nat & Ade.. I will never forget that

I just have a few more things to do here and then it's back to work..

Just as an addition to that, my employer has been fantastic in supporting me in giving me the time off to complete this so thank you Mark. That's really appreciated... I realise that you thought it was a crazy task that would be difficult but... I've done it :)

Looking forward to seeing friends and family back home in Spain ...

Thanks again to everybody who has provided me with so much love, support and encouragement. .. One Day Closer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.