Thursday 13 August 2015

9 Days to go !

9 Days and 17 hours before I start ... (Not that I'm counting or anything ;-) )

I seem to be thanking people every day but that's because I am so appreciative of all the support that people are giving...

- Helping to raise awareness by sharing and following the blog and facebook pages
- Simple messages of support
- Providing support through the reunte tshirts (order from reunite@dircon.co.uk)
- Sponsoring the charity through the Walk Across Borders JustGiving page or personally
- Hotels and individuals who are providing free or discounted accommodation on the journey
- Company sponsorship to cover any costs on each day such as support car fuel, food and drink etc
- To Reunite International for being present at the beginning and end of the walk
- To all the people who are going to walk a day (or part of a day with me)
- To Michelle who has done so much in support and promotion as well as walking the first 8 days of the journey (not to mention the work she does at One Day Closer in Villamartin, Spain)
- To Maurizio Rigamonti who is making the journey from Italy to drive the support car and be active in raising awareness of parental child abduction/alienation
- To Canal Print Rioja who have helped with banners, tshirts etc
- To any media that have or are reporting on the walk
- To my employer who has allowed me the time off to complete this AND provided me with so much support and belief at times that I really needed it
- To all in my own family that my little girl and I NEED so much right now
- Brittany Ferries for the ferry crossing tickets for me and the support car
- ANY other support that I might have omitted here

www.facebook.com/walkacrossborders (facebook page - please like and share)
www.justgiving.com/walkacrossborders (Sponsorship for the Reunite International Child Abduction Centre charity)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.