Wednesday 12 August 2015

"Abducted" documentory on ITV (UK)

Did you watch "abducted" on ITV (UK) tonight? Wondering how many target parents burst into tears as I am not ashamed to say I did...

How can "parents" be so cruel as to play God with their children's lives in this way? I hope that my ex-wife watched this and feels the guilt for her actions.. As I said, I would walk across borders for my little girl and will NEVER give up on ensuring that she is reunited with her paternal family...

The child "snatchback" was heartbreaking... Why on earth does the system force this type of action on the child? It should NOT be necessary!

I hope, if you did watch this, that you will understand more why I am walking over 1000 miles from Spain to England to raise awareness of parental child abduction and parental alienation..

I was pleased to see the caring attitude of the Reunite International Child Abduction Centre charity.... Something I have never doubted...

Please support me with my walk which starts on 23rd August from Orihuela, Spain and ends at the Royal Courts of Justice, London on October 5th... Help me to raise awareness of this heinous form of emotional abuse of target families and children.

http://walkacrossborders.blogspot.com.es/ (daily blog)
www.facebook.com/walkacrossborders (facebook page - please like and share)
www.justgiving.com/walkacrossborders (Sponsorship for the Reunite International Child Abduction Centre charity)

Thoughts with all target families tonight.. I am sure you feel as broken as I do :(

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.