Sunday 16 August 2015

One week to go - Who wants to join me on the first day?

Only ONE MORE WEEK until I begin my Walk Across Borders to help to raise awareness of Parental Child Abduction and Parental Alienation. I will be starting next Sunday at 8am outside the courts in Orihuela at Plaza Lucia. My first day will take me to El Pinos/Pinoso​ where I will be staying at Casa Almendro​ (thank you Vonni)... If you would like to walk all or some of the first day with me, please let me know as soon as possible (onedaycloser.reunite@gmail.com)







https://www.facebook.com/events/842937802454627/

I would like to ask a favour from any of my friends on the Costa Blanca. During this journey, I would like to record some video for my blog. I do have some capability on my phone and camera but obviously would be better with a HD camcorder. If you have one that you would not mind lending to me on my journey, please let me know. Greatly appreciated.


















Thanks again to all who have sponsored the Reunite international child abduction centre charity. Anybody that still wishes to do so, can on the Walk Across Borders JustGiving page

www.justgiving.com/walkacrossborders

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.