Saturday 15 August 2015

Reunite International Fund Raising - £1,251.02 (approx 1761.60 Euro)

The total raised through the Walk Across Borders JustGiving page for the Reunite International Child Abduction Centre charity is now £1,251.02 (approx 1761.60 Euro). Thank you to all who have supported this effort.

www.justgiving.com/walkacrossborders

I do, however, appreciate that people might not be able to donate to the charity so please do no worry if you cannot.

Through my own personal experiences, I fully understand how much is drained from the finances of parents and families who are trying to reunite with their children through the court processes.

This walk is primarily about awareness so please keep sharing my links and to keep up to date of what happens on my journey.. THAT would be huge support as the more people are aware of this, the more impact it might have.

Thanks again all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.