Thursday 27 August 2015

Day 4 - Ayora to Los Pedrones

After first saying my goodbyes and thanks to Alison Shalaby from Reunite International, I set off from Ayora into the hills. Unfortunately, Michelle couldn't walk with me today as she had damaged her knee on yesterday's walk but she has done fantastically well in the 3 days she has already done.

My support car (Maurizio) went off to drop Alison at Valencia airport so we didnt really get to see each other until a considerable distance into the journey... But when we did meet, it was very welcomed as today was almost all up hill and was very hot.

I actually kept a good pace on my first solo day and completed 26.2 miles in total. We found a little hostel in Los Pedrones so that gave us a place to stay. We havent had to use the tent yet.

Day 5 will take us to La Torre...




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.