Wednesday 5 August 2015

Walk Across Borders objectives

Thank you again to everybody who have given me so much support for my Walk Across Borders which starts in only 18 days.

Through my own personal experiences, I fully understand how much is drained from the finances of parents and families who are trying to reunite with their children through the court processes so please don't think that I am doing this JUST to raise funds for the charity (although these donations ARE really appreciated for such a worthy charity)

This walk is primarily about awareness so please keep sharing the Facebook page www.facebook.com/walkacrossborders and ask people to LIKE and share . 

This Blogger page seems the easiest way to update everybody about the walk and allow me to post pictures and video etc once I start the walk so please share this link also :)

It means so much that so many people realise how much this means to me and the reasons why I am doing something so extreme as to walk from Orihuela to London. The support people have given has really opened my eyes to the TRUE friendships I have...

My objectives of Walk Across Borders are:

1) To raise awareness of the issues surrounding parental child abduction and the impact on families and children
2) To raise awareness of parental alienation abuse and the impact on families and children
3) To raise awareness of the failures in family court and with authorities (social services, police, Cafcass) that seem to facilitate abduction, alienation and false allegations which are used as a heinous alienation tactic to remove target families completely from a child's life
4) To help the Reunite International UK charity who NEED the additional resources to effectively support families who are trying to cope with parental child abduction issues.. Over 17,000 calls went through their advice line in 2014.
5) TO SHOW THAT I WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO REUNITE MY DAUGHTER WITH HER PATERNAL FAMILY. We love and miss her so much and I want her to know so much that not a day goes by without her being on my mind.. I am so proud of her and love her wholeheartedly... We ARE one day closer to being reunited..

Thanks again all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.