Thursday 6 August 2015

Appreciation for support

Thank you so much for all who have supported and encouraged me with Walk Across Borders. For those who know have known me a long time, and knew my little girl, I am sure you will totally understand the reasons why I am doing this.. I tried so hard to believe that the system would work after she was already returned home here in Spain under Hague B2R following her initial parental abduction.. The most devious, horrible and nasty tactics were used to manipulate this system which has resulted in over 5 YEARS where she has been retained from her paternal family with no contact whatsoever despite my efforts to reunite via the correct legal mechanisms available! The only news we obtain is through the kindness of the school that she is currently attending...

Your support has helped to keep me going so want to give my wholehearted thanks to ALL who has been there for us.. Given messages of support, believed in me and kept me focused and positive.. It has NOT been easy but we ARE one day closer...

During the walk, which starts on 23rd of this month, I will be keeping this blog record of my journey. You can follow this blog by clicking on the link (press follow if you want notifications)

Also, please dont forget to visit the Walk Across Borders facebook page, press like and ask all of your contacts to do the same...


Thank you so much all xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.