Wednesday 5 August 2015

Amazing People

There are some people in this world that would go out of their way to hurt and upset people but fortunately, there are some pretty amazing ones too.. One of those in particular is a fantastic lady and unbelievably supportive friend Michelle. She has supported me and the reunite charity in so many ways over the past couple of years and also runs the One Day Closer shop in Villamartin Plaza which I set up to try to support the charity and raise awareness of Parental Child Abduction. She also helps with in the organisation of events to raise yet further awareness and funds for Reunite. I probably don't say enough how much I appreciate her so I am going to put it on here... You are amazing Michelle... Thank you x

PS: She is also even walking the first 8 days with me which are probably going to be the hottest and must difficult... What more can I say?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.