Monday 3 August 2015

Who would like to join me on Day 1?

Well, it is only a few weeks now before I set off on my walk through Spain and France and when in UK, from Portsmouth to London. The support I have been given for this has been amazing so thank you all so much for this.

The Facebook page has received almost 600 likes now which is a great start but we need to try to get these pages much more visible so please keep sharing www.facebook.com/walkacrossborders and asking others to like this page.

I am aware that in opening these pages up so much that these are people who might not be quite so positive. I guess that is to be expected but I do ask that they read the objectives of my walk and try to be more considerate. It is very possible that abducted / alienated children also read these pages so would appreciate you keeping this in mind.

I am also aware that I might get some comments from people who have absolutely no regret in using their children as weapons or supporting "parents" that are guilty parental child abduction and parental alienation abuses .  I guess I just need to keep a thicker skin as I fully believe in what I am doing and hope that many of the followers do too. Children do not deserve to be wrongfully retained from their target family and we need to raise awareness of the system that facilitates this in the hope that it might prompt some changes.

Not a day goes by where my little girl is not in my mind or in my heart and I will do everything I possibly can to ensure she is reunited with her paternal family as soon as possible... We ARE one day closer!

With regard to the walk itself, I will be setting off from outside the court in Orihuela, Spain at 8.00am on Sunday 23rd August and invite any who are reading this to do the first stage (or any other stages) of the walk with me...

DAY 1 - Orihuela to El Pinos/Pinoso (23rd August 2015)

In the evening, we will be staying at Casa Almendro who I also must give a special mention to Paul & Vonni Hawes for their support. If you would like to stay with us on the first night, please contact them directly.

Thank you again


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.