Thursday 3 September 2015

Day 11 - Romanos to Alfamen

I apologise for the delay in writing this blog. The internet connection was very poor last night and I did not finish until quite late. I am currently taking a quick break in a little cafe in Épila called Bar Restaurante Las Piscinas

I woke after a very rough night in the tent due to the overnight rain and had some breakfast with Michelle before she left to have the windscreen repairs on the support car. She had to drive into Zaragoza and then wait a few hours so I spent much of day 11 on my own



It was a lot cooler today and even had to start the day with a jacket.



I did get to visit a few little villages en route and as usual, the people were very friendly.









I also stopped at a couple of places to take some selfies... lol





I met up with Michelle again about 2/3 of the day in a little town famous for wine making called Cariñena. She was driving the shiny new, repaired car. :)

The attempts by whoever it was who smashed the window to sabotage the walk did not work but they should hang their heads in shame.... However, people like that don't seem to have any remorse for their actions. I feel sorry for them.



I didnt finish until just before darkness today covering another 25.5 miles. Thats 293.5 miles in 11 Days (Approx 472 km)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.