Tuesday 8 September 2015

Day 17 - Noain to Lintzoain


After feeling so sore yesterday, I was surprised to wake this morning as fresh as I was... Thank you so much to Hotel NR Noáin for your hospitality.




It was a lovely mild day which was welcomed as I had a lot of hilly country roads to contend with today with few villages or towns inbetween... Thankfully, Michelle had stocked up on food supplies at the supermarket so I could eat on the go...

Once again there was beautiful landscape around which made the walk quite enjoyable..






I spoke to some American walkers in the evening and passed on some information about Walk Across Borders...

Tomorrow is my last day in Spain until October ... I cannot say enough how friendly the Spanish people have been and how much interest they have shown in what I am doing. It didn't matter whether they were in a large town or a rural village, they were just as fantastic... It has enhanced my love of Spain even more...

We have found a little picnic area tonight to set up the tent... Michelle has already made dinner... Sandwiches! lol... After all the cows we saw today, I thought she would at least be making steak ;-)




My legs are tired but in much less pain than yesterday...

Another 25.8 miles covered today... I really think Google maps should take a look at their so called "walking routes"... I thought today was going to be slightly shorter... 




That makes my total distance over 17 days to 446 miles (718km)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.