Tuesday 1 September 2015

Day 10 - Monreal del Campo to Romanos

Firstly, I must thank the staff at the Molino Bajo Hotel for providing us with a place to stay last night. They were such wonderful hosts. After providing us with drinks before we left, I headed off in the direction of Romanos.







After such flat torrain yesterday, it was lovely to see some more beautiful scenery and people today













Michelle did her usuaual FANTASTIC job in the support car... I really do not know what I would have done without her on this walk... Time and time again, she just has that way of keeping everything so positive... Thanks Michelle x




Near the end of the day, we passed through a little town called Daroca. It has a real charm to it. I am sure my little girl would love to be princess here :)


I finally arrived at my destination Romanos covering another 26 miles. This makes the total 268 miles (approx 431 km) in 10 days ...



Tomorrow I head up to a little village called Alfamen.... until then, we have another night of outdoor living in the tent to cope with...

It was lovely to speak to Alison from Reunite again today... Please consider donating to the Reunite International charity on www.justgiving.com/walkacrossborders

Thanks for ALL of you support... It really does mean so much xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.