Sunday 6 September 2015

Day 15 - Figarol to Sanguesa

When I woke this morning, I thought it was going to be a difficult one as I am starting a cold and had a banging headache... However, once i started on my journey, this quickly disappeared and actually had a really enjoyable day...



The landscape today though was lovely...







Once again, we met some lovely people along the way

Michelle did her usual roadside laundry service ... lol.. so funny.... No shame whatsoever.

I really do have to say again though how amazingly supportive she has been since the day I announced this plan to walk from Orihuela to London... Yes... I laugh at the laundry thing but I really couldnt have asked any more from her. She has stepped in as support driver unexpectedly, even putting her own work prospects at risk to be able to support what I am doing... It EVEN meant that her son had to forward her passport etc to the hotel we are staying tomorrow as she was expecting to be home at the moment...



I actually made good time today and finished another 23.3 miles at about 5.30pm... That makes the total distance 394.5 miles (635 km) in 15 days... 


Sanguesa is beautiful... I'm quite taken with the place...







We have found a campsite to pitch our tent so even have internet connection



Tomorrow I set off to Noain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.