Saturday 12 September 2015

Day 21 - Saint-Geours to Lesperon

Day 21 started very overcast and some light rain (oh... I sound too much like a weatherman)... It was miserable, and with black cloud and rain... Out of my comfort zone with that... 


The roads were long, flat and straight and if it wasnt for the amusing comments of Michelle at each stop and the music of Shani Ormiston and Lene Marlin I would have found it a testing one... Plus of course, the support of people on here... :-) x


With about 4 miles to go, I started to hear the rumble of thunder... Then there was lightening... I finished just in time before the rain started throwing down....


We took shelter in a cafe until the rain died down and then settled for the night.

That's another 25.5 miles completed today which makes the total after 21 days to be 540.5 miles (870 km)... Tomorrow I go to Labouheyre, Landes xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.